In the 2G spectrum allocation case, the CBI court acquitted all the accused, including former telecom minister A Raja and DMK MP Kanimozhi, on charges of corruption and financial irregularities. The judgment of this court is shocking to everyone. Many people have questioned how all the accused were acquitted of the scam of 1.76 lakh crore rupees.
For all these five reasons, all the accused were acquitted
1) The first priority of the first spectrum of 2G spectrum was distributed under this policy. The CBI did not prove that Raja had done any rigging on the date of inviting the tenders for the entire process.
2) The CBI has failed to prove that Raja, the promoter of the scam accused DB Group promoter Shahid Balwa and Managing Director of Unitech Limited Sanjay Chandra are already known to the king.
3) The CBI did not prove that the accused, who are ineligible for the scam, are being disqualified from Swan Telecom and Unitech Group Company.
4) The CBI has failed to prove that there is a relationship with the Rs 200 crore transferred from Dynamix Balwas Group to Kalaignar TV.
5) There were many errors in the CBI investigation. The accused’s lawyer picked up the benefit. After the prosecution started, the government’s side got weakened.
Special Court Judge, O. Narayanan, in a detailed analysis of 1,835 paragraphs of witnesses and proof of witnesses submitted by the CBI. P. Saini concludes that I have no doubt that the government could not bring strong evidence before the court. To prove the charges against the accused.
Also read the other latest news headlines for today.